Are you a Candidate for Sedation Dentistry?
There are many factors that help determine whether or not you are a good candidate for Sedation Dentistry. If you have fears about any dental work that creates anxiety during visits, you may be an optimal candidate for Sedation Dentistry. Common reasons for Sedation Dentistry include:
- Traumatic dental history
- Resistance to anesthetics
- Overdeveloped gag reflex
- Sensitive teeth
- Complex and elaborate dental problems
- Limited time to devote to dental visits
- Fear of needles, drills and shots
- Anxiety caused by the noises, the smells and the tastes associated with dental care
If you suffer from any of these concerns, Sedation Dentistry may be an ideal solution for you. Don't let fear prevent you from having the bright smile and healthy teeth you deserve. With Sedation Dentistry, dental anxieties can be a thing of the past. Don't wait any longer - contact the Dentists at Northbank Dental Center today!